Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 934
Are you interested in furthering your career within the Finance and Superannuation Industry? Our Administration Officer - Superannuation roles are the perfect next step. We provide you with extensive training and support to understand our superannuation products. This will ensure you have all the knowledge required for success.
Your new company
Located in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. They believe in experience first and foremost and have their members and customers best interests at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
As a Administration Officer - Superannuation, you will assist members with the processing of their superannuation entitlements. This includes reviewing, calculating, processing, and paying benefit applications.
To do this, you will be required to interpret and apply superannuation legislation and conduct research and investigations.
You will ensure customer satisfaction is to an excellent standard during the process by providing an accurate and member-centric service. You must also have the confidence to handle challenging conversations.
What you’ll need to excel
- The confidence to explain complex topics to customers.
- Resilience and integrity to manage challenging and emotive interactions.
- The ability to learn about the superannuation industry and CSC services is what will be key to your success.
- A financial and/or legislative background desired.
- Interest in pursuing a career with CSC.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent location in Civic.
- Training and development.
- Career path within superannuation & finance.
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today.
Job Number: 934
Community / Marketing Title: Administration Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU