Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 948
Are you interested in joining a high performing team and working on topical legal issues? This could be the perfect next step in your career.
Your new company
Located in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. They believe in experience first and foremost and have their members and customers best interests at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
As a Lawyer or Senior Lawyer in our Compliance team, you will provide legal and regulatory compliance advice in connection with all aspects of CSC's business.
You will also work on contracting, developing and maintaining governance frameworks and monitoring adherence to corporate governance reporting and policies.
What you’ll need to excel
- A university degree qualification in law with solid post-admission experience as a legal practitioner in Australia
- A high performing, goal-oriented personality with superb communication skills
- In-house or private practice experience, or experience as a compliance officer in the financial services sector ideal but not essential
- Experience in the superannuation or financial services industries highly regarded but not essential
What you’ll get in return
- A competitive remuneration package
- An excellent office location in Civic
- Unique and interesting work that is hard to find anywhere else in Canberra
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today!
Job Number: 948
Community / Marketing Title: Lawyer/Senior Lawyer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU