Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 949
Your new company
Located in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. They believe in experience first and foremost and have their members and customers best interests at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
As the Payroll Officer, you will have the responsibility to calculate and process leave and allowances, to ensure all payments are in accordance with legislation. In addition, will be expected to process complex payments, such as maternity leave, terminations and superannuation in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you will need to actively participate as a valued team member to provide ongoing support, advice and guidance to CSC employees and external clients.
What you’ll need to excel
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll processing
- Ensure all payments processed comply with relevant awards or agreements
- Capability to understand legislation, policies and procedures
- Experience with Aurion
- Ability to communicate clearly and maintain effective working relationships
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent office location in Civic
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Permanent opportunity
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today.
Job Number: 949
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU