Call Centre Manager
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 955
We are looking for a manager who is passionate about delivering great customer service in our Customer Information Centre. This could be the perfect step for you to join a busy work environment with a rewarding career.
Your new company
Located in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. They believe in experience first and foremost and have their members and customers best interests at the heart of everything they do.
Your new role
A Call Centre Manager, will ensure that the Customer Information Centre (CIC) delivers class leading customer service to help drive customer loyalty. This role involves using a range of measurements to monitor, analyse and plan improvements to CICs performance. You will be expected to provide leadership and coaching to staff and ensure KPI’s are met and delivered.
In addition, you will be required to actively communicate with the development teams to ensure optimum performance and succession planning is actioned. You will also contribute to the implementation of change programs and work with other teams to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved.
What you’ll need to excel
- Experience managing and coaching staff, including management of performance issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Resilience, sensitivity and ability to remain calm in a busy workplace.
- Performance and outcome orientated.
- Experience identifying and implementing system and process improvement initiatives.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position.
- Work with a large, supportive team.
- An excellent office location in Civic.
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today.
Job Number: 955
Community / Marketing Title: Call Centre Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU