Employee Wellbeing & Case Management Specialist
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 1091
We are seeking an Employee Wellbeing & Case Management Specialist to join an energetic and positive workplace, where you will use your critical thinking skills, creativity and high level of personal integrity to support CSC’s organisational needs.
Your new company
Located in a contemporary office in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding you to make the right choices to reach your retirement dreams. CSC search the globe for investment opportunities to grow your savings. We are proud to wear the Australian government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
Your new role
As the Employee Wellbeing & Case Management Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering systems and initiatives that support CSC’s Health and Wellbeing strategy as part of a supportive team. This includes the management of rehabilitation cases, non-compensable/compensable cases, return to work programs and the coordination of the Health and Safety Network.
You will make a genuine difference to the workplace, by implementing forward thinking in operational functions, incident reports and the management of Rehabilitation and WHS systems. You will also actively contribute to policy reviews and process improvements that meet legislative requirements.
To be successful in this role, you must build strong relationships with external stakeholders and be a point of reference for managers and employees in relation to injury prevention and management.
What you’ll need to excel
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Human Resources or another relevant field.
- Experience with the SRC Act and all areas of rehabilitation case management is essential.
- A background in WHS & complex case management is preferred.
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry is desirable.
- The ability to learn quickly, solve problems creatively and be highly organised whilst working autonomously.
- The capability to establish & develop productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position with a competitive remuneration package – potential to earn annual bonus.
- Become an integral part of CSC’s award-winning health and wellbeing strategy, SuperYou.
- The opportunity to focus on more than rehabilitation, and influence the health and wellbeing of all employees in the business.
What you will need to do now
Please provide a brief one page statement which outlines your suitability for the role as described and also the reasons why you would like to be appointed to this position. Please include a copy of your resume and apply via the link.
Job Number: 1091
Community / Marketing Title: Employee Wellbeing & Case Management Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU