Unit Pricing Analyst
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 1100
We are seeking a Unit Pricing Analyst with exceptional attention to detail, diligent attitude and proactive nature to fulfil a business critical role at CSC. You must have the ability to build relationships with senior leaders to ensure the integrity of the business is met at all times. If you are ready to join a highly rewarding and unique role within the organisation, apply now.
Your new role
As the Unit Pricing Analyst, you will undertake the daily quality assurance review of unit prices struck by CSC’s custodian. You will also ensure CSC’s procedures and methodology of the unitisation process are compliant with best practice guidelines for the protection of members’ interests.
To be successful in this role, you must communicate confidently and prioritise your tasks. Your day to day duties will include but not limited to – reviewing the daily Unit Prices have been completed without issue, resolving any issues on a timely bases, reconciling investments to custodian records, preparing the daily earning rates, as well as ad hoc tasks and transitions such as providing Investment team or Finance with information to make relevant informed decisions.
What you’ll need to excel
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline (finance, accounting, mathematics or economics)
- Possess knowledge and strong experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience in quantitative analysis.
- High level of attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to manage priorities and work efficiently to meet competing deadlines.
- Strong quality assurance, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner who has a proactive approach.
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adhere and uphold CSC values.
What you’ll get in return
- Permanent position.
- Opportunity to grow and career progression - be exposed to a variety of different business units.
- Support provided by leaders with potential to support you through relevant investment industry experience (e.g. CA, CPA or CFA).
- Work in a collaborative team with extensive on-the-job training and on-going support to ensure your success in the role.
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today.
Job Number: 1100
Community / Marketing Title: Unit Pricing Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU