Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 1101
We are operationalising our Digital Customer Strategy at CSC and as a 6 month UX Design contractor you will help shape how we meet our customers’ needs within the digital space and enhance their experience when interacting with us. If you’re passionate about driving innovation and applying creative thinking to improve customer experience, this contract opportunity is for you.
Your new company
Located in Canberra CBD, Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We believe in experience first and foremost and have our members and customers best interests at the heart of everything we do.
Your new role
As a UX Designer, you will play an integral part in transforming our digital delivery to improve our customer experience. You will do so in uplifting and expanding the channels we already have in place. Mapping the customer Journey to identify customer pain points and friction is crucial in delivering enhanced customer experiences and ensuring CSC supports customers when it matters.
It is your responsibility to combine business objectives with user needs to create deliverables such as personas, user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, designs and interactive prototypes. You will illustrate these design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
To be successful in this role, you will create both functional and appealing solutions that address our customers’ requirements and needs, whilst ensuring a positive experience is delivered.
What you’ll need to excel
- Demonstrated UX/ UI Design experience in similar roles
- Proven ability to transform strategy and design solutions into visual design solutions
- Ability to translate business goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Adobe products is desirable
- Experience in managing process improvement with customer implications
- Experience in working with stakeholders to deliver effective change
- A portfolio of professional design projects is required before the interview
What you’ll get in return
- Newly created role – An opportunity to leave your mark on our digital offering
- The ability to be part of a passionate team focused on dynamic and iteratively delivered initiatives
- The ability to be involved and shape future customer experiences that make a real difference to customers
- Contract position with competitive rates
- Great office location – close to parking and public transport
What you will need to do now
Send your resume via the apply link today.
Job Number: 1101
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU