Graduate Program 2021
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 1172
TO START YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE FIRST CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO START THE REALISTIC PREVIEW & LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR GRAD PROGRAM. ONLY IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE REALISTIC PREVIEW YOU CAN CLICK APPLY NOW!
The Graduate Program at the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation is located in Canberra’s CBD that encourages students across all disciplines to apply. You will experience an interactive induction program before heading into rotations to give you the best experience of our customer, corporate and investment areas. We offer meaningful and challenging work that is aligned to our strategic milestones so you can make an impact.
About Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC)
Located in modern commercial offices in Canberra CBD, the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding our members to make the right choices to reach their retirement dreams.
About the CSC Grad Program
Students across all disciplines are encouraged to apply. It doesn’t matter what you have studied, we are excited to see how you apply your knowledge across our business.
Our program starts in February 2021, where you will complete a one month induction program that includes formal and informal training, professional development, team building activities, and on-the-job learning opportunities, before starting your rotations in the business. During our graduate program you will go into a minimum of three rotations to give you the best experience of our customer, corporate and investment areas. We’ll take your individual interests and goals into account when coordinating these opportunities.
Over the 17 month graduate program, you will work with the other graduates on a group project that contributes to better outcomes for our members and get the chance to collaborate with people from different business areas and in a variety of roles.
You will have plenty of support during the program, great people to learn from, our Graduate Advisor and a buddy to help you settle in and show you how we work, and opportunities to participate in coaching and mentor sessions.
What you need
- driven to make a difference
- have a broad range of skills and life experience
- be open to the idea of what your dream job looks like
- interested in a tailored experience to help find where your interest and skills lie
- No prior knowledge of superannuation or finance needed
- ability to prove eligibility and can provide:
- a completed university degree in 2018, 2019 or 2020
- a visa showing you have the right to work in Australia from 1 Feb 2021 – 30 June 2022 or PR or citizenship
What you’ll get in return
- Meaningful work that supports our customers
- Guaranteed a role when you complete the program
- Training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A tailored experience to find where you fit
- Balancing work and life for a Super You – make the most of our health and wellbeing program
- The salary for those who are accepted into the Graduate Program is $70,000 including superannuation.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace.
Applications are open to all visa holders with the right to work in Australia from 1 Feb 2021 – 30 June 2022, Australian citizens, permanent residents and New Zealand citizens.
Applications close Tuesday the 30th of June 2020 at midnight.
Job Number: 1172
Community / Marketing Title: Graduate Program 2021
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU