Data Business Analyst
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 20020
Your new company
Located in new commercial offices in Canberra CBD, the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding our customers to make the right choices to reach their retirement dreams. CSC search the globe for investment opportunities to grow customer’s savings. At CSC, we are proud to wear the Australian government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country
It’s an exciting new era for us at CSC. Delivering better outcomes for customers is reshaping the superannuation sector, that’s why we’re transforming to a Connected Service Culture.
CSC’s transformation program is designed to put customers at the heart of everything we do. It’s about more than just implementing a new operating model or business plan, it’s about transforming ourselves into a more connected and truly customer centric organisation. It not only connects us to our customers but also to one another, empowering our people with the processes, technology and data to transform the way we work and what we’re able to achieve together.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a fundamental transformation of CSC’s uplifting capability, processes, data, and technology enablement. CSC’s transformation will improve outcomes for our customers into the future.
Your new role
With guidance from the Data Quality Manager and the CSC Subject Matter Experts (SME), you will undertake data analysis, remediation planning and remediation activities for both customer operations and for the Transformation Program. The Data Business Analyst will be responsible for providing consultative business analysis expertise to plan and assist in the implementation of the data and analytics program. The business analyst should have demonstrable experience in working with technical SME’s, user experience specialists and program architects in large scale digital transformation projects.
NB: The Data Business Analyst position is available as a 2 year full time contract opportunity
Location: While this position is based in Canberra we are open to candidates from other states and territories as CSC supports a flexible approach to work inclusive of location. Appropriate onsite and offsite presence would be required.
What you’ll need to excel
- Experience in Business Analysis and Design particularly in large scale data migration projects.
- Experience in Data Quality concepts best practices Data Stewardship and/or Data Management.
- Experience with data management tools and applications including process mapping.
- 3 -4 years’ experience as a Data Business Analyst
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management skills and documentation skills
- Curious mindset to be adaptive with the ability and knowledge for effectively interacting with data users, managers and other stakeholders
What you’ll get in return
- Play a vital role in CSC’s transformation program.
- A great opportunity to showcase your stakeholder management skills and liaising with different teams within the business
- Flexible working environment that promotes work-life balance
What you will need to do now
To apply for this Data Business Analyst opportunity, please provide a CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role.
Job Number: 20020
Community / Marketing Title: Data Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU