Data Quality Manager
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 20021
Your new company
Located in new commercial offices in Canberra CBD, the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding our customers to make the right choices to reach their retirement dreams. CSC search the globe for investment opportunities to grow customer’s savings. At CSC, we are proud to wear the Australian government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country
It’s an exciting new era for us at CSC. Delivering better outcomes for customers is reshaping the superannuation sector, that’s why we’re transforming to a Connected Service Culture.
CSC’s transformation program is designed to put customers at the heart of everything we do. It’s about more than just implementing a new operating model or business plan, it’s about transforming ourselves into a more connected and truly customer centric organisation. It not only connects us to our customers but also to one another, empowering our people with the processes, technology and data to transform the way we work and what we’re able to achieve together.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a fundamental transformation of CSC’s uplifting capability, processes, data, and technology enablement. CSC’s transformation will improve outcomes for our customers into the future.
Your new role
The Data Quality Manager is responsible for the implementation and oversight of data quality goals, standards, practices, processes, and technologies. Reporting to the Data and Analytics Program Lead the Data Quality Manager will lead the data quality stream of the Transformation Program. The Data Quality Manager will drive the data remediation, data quality and issue management activities for both Customer Operations and the Transformation Program.
NB: The Data Quality Manager position is available as a 2 year full time contract opportunity
Location: While this position is based in Canberra we are open to candidates from other states and territories as CSC supports a flexible approach to work inclusive of location. Appropriate onsite and offsite presence would be required.
What you’ll need to excel
- Extensive experience in data governance, data quality management, monitoring and issue resolution
- Proven experience working in Data Management Practices, particularly in Data Quality practices
- 5 plus years’ experience in leading a team
- Experience in managing workload, defining data quality and reconciliation frameworks, providing guidance to the team
- Ability to manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume, high dimensionality data and metadata from varying sources
- Excellent stakeholder management, interpersonal, leadership and delegation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Great interpretative skills with deep experience in change processes, reconciliation, DQ implications and Cost/Benefit analysis
What you’ll get in return
- Play a vital role in CSC’s transformation program.
- An opportunity to work in a close knit team which promotes self-development
- A great opportunity to showcase your leadership management skills and manage and guide the team assertively with the help of your extensive experience and knowledge
- Flexible working opportunity which promotes work life balance
What you will need to do now
To apply for this Data Quality Manager opportunity, please provide a CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role.
Job Number: 20021
Community / Marketing Title: Data Quality Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU