Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 20054
Your new company
Located in commercial new offices in Canberra CBD, the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding our customers to make the right choices to reach their retirement dreams. CSC search the globe for investment opportunities to grow customer’s savings. At CSC, we are proud to wear the Australian government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country
It’s an exciting new era for us at CSC. Delivering better outcomes for customers is reshaping the superannuation sector, that’s why we’re transforming to a Connected Service Culture.
CSC’s transformation program is designed to put customers at the heart of everything we do. It’s about more than just implementing a new operating model or business plan, it’s about transforming ourselves into a more connected and truly customer centric organisation. It not only connects us to our customers but also to one another, empowering our people with the processes, technology and data to transform the way we work and what we’re able to achieve together.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to be part of a fundamental transformation of CSC’s workplace: uplifting capability, processes, and data use and technology enablement. This will be the basis upon which we can improve outcomes for our customers into the future.
Your new role
The Graphic Designer will be support the Data Governance Stream Lead with the development of visual narratives, e-learning modules and other artefacts to support CSC’s Data Literacy initiative.
Through visual story telling, the graphic designer role will contribute to a better understanding and adoption of data and information policies, standards, and practices, across CSC.
We are looking for a savvy, creative and hardworking Graphic Designer to join the Data Governance Team to support the Data Literacy program through graphic visual design and the development of e- learning modules and other communication material.
NB: Graphic Designer position is until June 2022 as a contract opportunity
Location: While these positions are based in Canberra we are open to talented candidates from other states and territories as CSC supports a flexible approach to work inclusive of location. Appropriate onsite and offsite presence would be as required.
What you’ll need to excel
- Undertaking or completed Graphic Design, Multimedia, Computational Design Graduate Degree or similar tertiary qualification
- 6 months to 1 year experience or demonstrable aptitude creating visual story boards or working as a digital graphic designer
- Ability to translate briefs from technical SMEs into engaging story telling visuals.
- Ability to translate complex concepts in a visually appealing narratives and actionable manner.
- Demonstrable experience or aptitude in development of print design, visual story boards, e-learning modules videos, animation and web design.
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude is highly desirable
What you’ll get in return
- Play a vital role in the development of the CSC’s transformation program and develop a career with a focus on data
- An opportunity to create modern visual digital story boards and related collateral to support a Data Literacy Program.
- An opportunity to uplift knowledge and understanding of good data management practices
- Join CSC at an exciting time of change, in this position you will make a real difference.
What you will need to do now
To apply for this Graphic Designer role, please provide a CV by clicking on the link to apply
Please provide with your CV some work samples where you have created any digital designs/ visual story boards
Job Number: 20054
Community / Marketing Title: Graphic Designer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU