Customer Experience Data Analyst
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
Job Number: 20058
Your new company
Located in commercial new offices in Canberra CBD, the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) is a corporate Commonwealth entity that provides superannuation services and products to Australian Government employees and members of the Australian Defence Force. We are committed to making super personal and guiding our customers to make the right choices to reach their retirement dreams. CSC search the globe for investment opportunities to grow customer’s savings. At CSC, we are proud to wear the Australian government crest, and proud to serve those who serve our country.
Your new role
As the Customer Experience Data Analyst, you will provide data analysis support to the Customer Experience and Insights Team to deliver actionable insights to drive acquisition, retention and customer satisfaction.
This role will play an important role in contextualising CSC’s rich qualitative Voice of Customer insights, and connecting behavioural and operational data with existing customer research and insights. An important part of this role will be using the analysis to inform and inspire CSC to drive customer centric improvements and proactive customer engagement while supporting the business to better understand the customer.
To be successful in the role, you must have the ability to form a trusted and close relationship with CSC’s Data and Analytics team to source data from CSC’s Data Warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to engage, understand and document their processes and requirements for data analysis and reporting
- Develop research and analytics deliverables using appropriate data analysis, visualisation and presentation techniques such as Business Intelligence dashboards
- Support the Customer Experience Manager to ensure that insights are understood across the organisation
- Support effective utilisation of data and analytics through broader initiatives including marketing campaigns, CSR and PR initiatives, product enhancements and CX improvements
- Develop customer research questions, strategy and activities within the team
- Participate in market orientation, customer segmentation and marketing analytics/reporting
- Contribute to a range of broader team initiatives including customer journey mapping, data briefs and the Compass forum (The CX&I team’s monthly presentation to all of CSC)
What you’ll need to excel
- Experience in exploratory analysis and statistical analysis of large, complex datasets, using both desktop tools (i.e. MS Excel) and programming languages such as Python, Matlab or R is essential
- Experience in Data Query Development – using structured toolsets like SQL to query relational and dimensional databases is essential
- Data Quality experience in profiling and identifying issues. A background in CX or marketing would be highly regarded
- Effective communication skills will be critical to this role and you must have the ability to convey complex information into audience appropriate language
- Use of business intelligence reporting/visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik
- High level relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Information technology or Computer Science are desirable
- Experience using Customer Experience and Engagement applications including Genysys, InMoment (Maritz CX), Lexer and Swift Digital skills are desired
What you’ll get in return
- Hourly rate contract until February 2022
- A fantastic team culture, where you will be supported by your leaders and peers to ensure your success in the role
- Work on meaningful transformation and improvement projects to uplift the experience of our customers
- Collaborate with multiple teams across the business
What you will need to do now
To apply for this opportunity, you are required to provide a CV and a one page cover letter addressing why you are interested in the position and why you are a suitable candidate based on the job description. Please ensure this is uploaded as one PDF document.
Job Number: 20058
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU